PH Stocks Recover, PSEi Up 0.55%
Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks rebounded from their declines at yesterday’s trading, with the bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) gaining 0.55% to end the week at 6,051.75.
The wider all-shares index also recovered, gaining 0.49% to close this week of historic trading at 3,817.05.
All counters except the Property sector were up, led by the Mining and Oil sector, which grew by 2.13%. The Services sector came in second, with a gain of 1.46%, followed by the Financials, which posted a 0.92% increase.
A total of 2.91 billion shares, valued at PhP9.34 billion, changed hands today. There were 116 gainers against 52 losers, while 42 stocks didn’t move.
Below are the top gainers for the day:
- Unioil Resources & Holdings Company Inc. (PSE: UNI): PhP0.28, +12%
- F & J Prince Holdings Corporation “A” (PSE: FJP): PhP3.30, +11.86%
- Prime Media Holdings Inc. (PSE: PRIM): PhP1.30, +9.24%
- D&L Industries Inc. (PSE: DNL): PhP4.98, +8.03%
- Nickel Asia Corporation (PSE: NIKL): PhP20.25, +7.83%
- I-Remit Inc. (PSE: I): PhP2.89, +7.04%
- Keppel Philippine Holdings Inc. “A” (PSE: KPH): PhP4.80, +6.67%
- Calapan Ventures Inc. (PSE: H2O): PhP4.30, +6.17%
- Vulcan Industrial & Mining (PSE: VUL): PhP1.60, +5.96%
- United Paragon Mining Corporation (PSE: UPM): PhP0.019, +5.56%
The below, meanwhile, are the top losers:
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation (PSE: LSC): PhP1.35, -17.68%
- F & J Prince Holdings Corporation “B” (PSE: FJPB): PhP3.20, -17.53%
- Federal Resources Investment Group Inc. (PSE: FED): PhP11.50, -10.71%
- Swift Foods Inc. (PSE: SFI): PhP0.14, -6.67%
- Arthaland Corporation (PSE: ALCO): PhP0.19, -5%
- Oriental Petroleum and Minerals Corporation “A”(PSE: OPM): PhP0.02, -4.76%
- Greenergy Holdings Incorporated (PSE: GREEN): PhP0.02, -4.76%
- Philippine Estates Corporation (PSE: PHES): PhP0.64, -4.48%
- Yehey! Corporation (PSE: YEHEY): PhP1.31, -4.38%
- Century Peak Metals Holdings Corporation (PSE: CPM): PhP1.15, -4.17%
One thought on “PH Stocks Recover, PSEi Up 0.55%”
Pingback: PH Stocks Start Week on Strong Note; PSEi Hits 6,093.9 | PHStocks