Pasig—(PHStocks)—The tender offer of JJ Samuel A. Soriano for NextStage Inc. (PSE: NXT) shares at PhP0.43 per share ended on 26 December 2013. The block sales merely confirm the earlier Contract to Sell between Perfect Research Technology Corp. of 96,063,943 shares to Soriano, Saturnino Belen and Marie Herminia C. Soriano executed on 23 August 2013 and the Contract to Sell between Orlando Vea of 20,830,759 shares to Ponciano V. Cruz Jr. executed on 4 September 2013.
To summarize the block sale this morning, a total of 118,894,702 Nextstage shares were sold at PhP0.43/share.
The buyers were:
1. JJ Samuel A. Soriano buying 77,030921 shares
2. Saturnino G. Belen buying 12,147,022 shares
3. Marie Herminia C. Soriano buying 8,886,000 shares
4. Ponciano V. Cruz, Jr. buying 20,830759 shares.
The Sellers are:
1. Perfect Research Technology Corp. selling 98,063,943 shares
2. Orlando B. Vea selling 20,830759 shares