PH Stocks Remain Strong
Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks continue to remain headstrong toward growth, once again beating the record close with a a few points. The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) closed today’s trading day at 6,048.9pts – managing to pull in a slight growth to even out the declines driven by profit taking early in the day.
The Mining and Oil index gained 1.06%; the Holding Firms sector grew by 0.49%; while the Holding Firms segment went up by 0.47%. The Financials, Services and Property sectors, meanwhile,were down.
The wider all-shares index, meanwhile, maintained its position, edging slightly by 0.05%.
About 2.47 billion shares worth a total of PhP7.47 billion changed hands today. There were 85 gainers against 78 losers, while 46 stocks remained flat.
Below is the list of top gainers for the day:
- Philex Petroleum Corporation (PSE: PXP): PhP33.55, +10.00%
- Maybank ATR Kim Eng Financial Corporation (PSE: MAKE): PhP26, +8.33%
- Benguet Corporation “B” (PSE: BCB): PhP19.94, +7.78%
- Vivant Corporation (PSE: VVT): PhP8.96, +6.67%
- Nickel Asia Corporation (PSE: NIKL): PhP18.14, +6.46%
- Liberty Telecoms Holdings, Inc. (PSE: LIB): PhP2.48, +5.53%
- Calapan Ventures Inc. (PSE: H2O): PhP4.40, +5.26%
- Mabuhay Holdings Corporation (PSE: MHC): PhP0.42, +5.00%
- Bankard Inc. (PSE: BKD): PhP0.73, +4.29%
- Century Properties Group Inc. (PSE: CPG): PhP1.74, +4.19%
Below, meanwhile, are today’s top losers:
- Philippine Racing Club Inc. (PSE: PRC): PhP9.8, -18.33%
- Euro-Med Laboratories Phils. Inc. (PSE: EURO): PhP1.92, -13.51%
- Federal Resources Investment Group, Inc. (PSE: FED): PhP9.90, -10.00%
- ATN Holdings Inc. “B” (PSE: ATNB): PhP0.95, -7.77%
- MRC Allied Inc. (PSE: MRC): PhP0.134, -7.59%
- Touch Solutions Inc. (PSE: TSI): PhP9.29, -7.01%
- Seafront Resources Corporation (PSE: SPM): PhP1.80, -6.74%
- MacroAsia Corporation (PSE: MAC): PhP2.53, -5.60%
- Megaworld Corporation WARRANTS1 (PSE: MEGW1): PhP2.13, -5.33%
- iRipple Inc. (PSE: RPL): PhP9, -5.26%
2 thoughts on “PH Stocks Remain Strong”
Pingback: PHStocks Week In Review: History in the Making | PHStocks
Pingback: PH Stocks Continue Rally; PSEi Nears 6,100pts | PHStocks