PH Stocks Regain Losses
Manila–(PHStocks)–Local shares recovered slightly on Friday, 10 February, after profit taking in the previous day. The bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) went up by 0.29% or 13.9 points to close the roller coaster week at 4,783.52, after a breaching the 4,800-point mark twice.
All counters except the Industrial and Holding Firms indices were up. The Mining and Oil sector, the biggest loser yesterday, led the sectors by gaining 2.81% or 688.8 points.
The Property Index continued its slight growth in the previous day with a 1.7% gain to close the week at 1,753.12 points.
Trading volume reached 6.23 billion, valued at PhP8.08 billion. There were 96 gainers against 72 losers, while 36 stocks remained flat.
Below are the list of gainers and losers:
1. Roxas and Company Inc. (PSE: RCI): PhP1.69, +26.12%
2. Boulevard Holdings Inc. (PSE: BHI): PhP0.212, +17.13%
3. Metro Pacific Tollways Corp. (PSE: TOL): PhP8.20, +14.21%
4. Dizon Copper-Silver Mines Inc. (PSE: DIZ): PhP22.45, +13.38%
5. Keppel Philippines Holdings Inc. “B” (PSE: KPHB): PhP4.00, +12.68%
6. GLOBALPORT 900 Inc. (PSE: PORT): PhP19.98, +11%
7. PLDT Communications and Energy Ventures Inc. (PSE: PCEV): PhP4.45, +10.7%
8. GEOGRACE Resources Philippines Inc. (PSE: GEO): PhP0.89, +9.88%
9. Manila Bulletin Publishing Corp. (PSE: MB): PhP0.65, +8.33%
10. Puregold Price Club Inc. (PSE: PGOLD): PhP22.90, +7.51%
1. MJC Investments Corp. (PSE: MJIC): PhP1.95, -22.31%
2. Megaworld Corp. – WARRANTS2 (PSE: MEGW2): PhP0.74, -22.11%
3. Mariwasa Siam Holdings Inc. (PSE: MMI): PhP5.20, -19.75%
4. Concrete Aggregates Corp. “A” (PSE: CA): PhP81.70, -18.26%
5. Omico Corp. – WARRANTS (PSE: OMW2): PhP0.11, -15.38%
6. Anchor Land Holdings Inc. (PSE: ALHI): PhP20.10, -14.47%
7. Interport Resources Corp. Class “A” (PSE: IRC): PhP0.86, -12.24%
8. Transpacific Broadband Group International Inc. (PSE: TBGI): PhP2.70, -10.6%
9. Imperial Resources Inc. “A” (PSE: IMP): PhP11.00, -8.33%
10. Abacus Consolidated Resources and Holdings Inc. (PSE: ABA): PhP0.70, -7.89%