Position: Business Analysts
Job Function: Business Analysis – Information Technology
Work Location: Head Office – Makati
Responsible for handling requirements analysis, definition and documentation, user acceptance testing and implementation support for business requirements.
- Works with units to gather/understand business requirements and recommend solutions to issues and concerns on automation projects.
- Prepares requirements and documentation that will be comprehensible to both the business and technical support units and ensures that scope of work for any system development and maintenance that needs to be accomplished by applications managers is properly defined.
- Assists units in planning and conducting user acceptance testing, use and production of new system functionalities.
- Works with units to gather business requirements, understand scope of automation projects.
- Collaborates with applications managers to confirm feasibility of the application changes and explore other enhancement options that will best address the business need and objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes the functional specifications and all aspect of the projects together with the project team to ensure that the business need and objectives are met.
- Handles client presentations and responds to client queries on features and functionalities of applications systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science/computer engineering
- With relevant experience in business management – information technology function
- Demonstrated business acumen and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills