Position: Audit Associate
Work Location: National Capital Region
The Audit Associate assists the audit team in information gathering, gaps and risk analyses, recommendation of solutions and controls to mitigate or address the gaps and risks, and communication of audit results with the objective of providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services to add value and improve the systems and processes of operations under audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience in auditing (internal or external audit) or related function
- Willing to do field work
- Willing to work in Bagong Ilog, Pasig
- Willing to start asap
- 2 full-time position(s) available.