China Manufacturing Data Pushes Up PH Stocks
Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks recovered Monday, 23 September, buoyed by a better-than-expected China manufacturing data.
The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) went up by 0.83% to close the day’s trading at 6,477.94. All counters are back in the green, led by the Property index, which posted a 1.02 gain after last week’s profit taking. The Services sector, meanwhile, edged higher by 0.8%. The wider All Shares index improved slightly, increasing by 0.33%.
The Property sector was boosted by gains by Century Properties Group Inc. (CPG), which jumped by 2.48%, and Robinsons Land Corp. (RLC), which gained 2.13%.
Trading was moderate, with value turnover reaching PhP7.3 billion on 664.87 million shares traded. There were 65 gainers against 82 losers, while 37 stocks were flat.
The most active stocks in terms of value are Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP, PhP122.60, -1.13%), Ayala Corp. (AC, PhP610.00, -0.97%), Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (TEL, PhP3,014.00, -1.76%), Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (MBT, PhP90.75, -0.06%), SM Investments Corp. (SM, PhP815.00, 0.37%), Alliance Global Group Inc. (AGI, PhP26.25, 1.74%), Universal Robina Corp. (URC, PhP132.00, -1.12%), Ayala Land Inc. (ALI, PhP29.00, 1.75%), SM Prime Holdings Inc. (SMPH, PhP17.62, 0.11%), and JG Summit Holdings Inc. (JGS, PhP38.00, 1.6%).
- Vitarich Corp. (PSE: VITA): PhP0.93, 29.17%
- Mabuhay Vinyl Corp. (PSE: MVC): PhP3.50, 20.69%
- MJCI Investments Inc. (PSE: MJIC): PhP4.25, 14.86%
- Omico Corporation (PSE: OM): PhP0.475, 13.10%
- Solid Group Inc. (PSE: SGI): PhP1.78, 12.66%
- International Container Terminal Services Inc. (PSE: ICT): PhP103.40, 11.18%
- Roxas Holdings Inc. (PSE: ROX): PhP2.52, 9.57%
- First Abacus Financial Holdings Corp. (PSE: FAF): PhP0.83, 7.79%
- Benguet Corporation “A” (PSE: BC): PhP9.00, 7.78%
- Jollibee Foods Corp. (PSE: JFC): PhP172.90, 5.43%
- IP E-Game Ventures Inc. (PSE: EG): PhP0.014, -12.50%
- Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (PSE: IMI): PhP2.80, -9.68%
- iRipple Inc. (PSE: RPL): PhP15.04, -8.85%
- Century Peak Metals Holdings Corp. (PSE: CPM): PhP0.63, -8.70%
- IP Converge Data Center Inc. (PSE: CLOUD): PhP5.60, -6.67%
- Crown Equities Inc. (PSE: CEI): PhP0.071, -6.58%
- Araneta Properties Inc. (PSE: ARA): PhP1.48, -5.73%
- Cebu Holdings Inc. (PSE: CHI): PhP5.35, -5.31%
- Suntrust Home Developers Inc. (PSE: SUN): PhP1.40, -4.76%
- Touch Solutions Inc. (PSE: TSI): PhP9.10, -4.61%
2 thoughts on “China Manufacturing Data Pushes Up PH Stocks”
Pingback: PH Stocks Down for Second Session | PHStocks
Pingback: PH Stocks Down on Subdued Trading, Profit Taking | PHStocks