PH Stocks Recover
Manila–(PHStocks)–The bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) recovered today, gaining 0.44% to close at 4,820.43 points, after several days of declines. The Property index edged higher by 1.58% while the Services sector went up by 1.3%. The Industrial sector recovered slightly from its 2.24% drop yesterday, gaining 0.38% today.
The Mining & Oil index continued to bleed, shedding 1.12%, while the Holding Firms segment dropped by 0.87% at the close of trading day Tuesday.
Trading volume reached 3.37 billion, valued at PhP6.33 billion. There were 72 gainers against 92 losers and 33 flat shares.
The top gainers for today are as follows:
1. Imperial Resources Inc. “A” (PSE: IMP): PhP14.00, +47.37
2. National Reinsurance Corporation of the Philippines (PSE: NRCP): PhP2.51, +26.77
3. Megaworld Corp. – WARRANTS2 (PSE: MEGW2): PhP0.94, +25.33
4. Euro-Med Laboratories Phils. Inc. (PSE: EURO): PhP1.40, +16.67
5. Anchor Land Holdings Inc. (PSE: ALHI): PhP26.00, +13.04
6. Forum Pacific Inc. (PSE: FPI): PhP0.275, +10.44
7. Suntrust Home Developers Inc. (PSE: SUN): PhP0.60, +9.09
8. Vivant Corp. (PSE: VVT): PhP5.00, +8.70
9. Boulevard Holdings Inc. (PSE: BHI): PhP0.183, +7.65
10. Omico Corp. – WARRANTS (PSE: OMW2): PhP0.117, +7.34