Jollibee Reports 17% Profit Growth in 2018

Jollibee Foods Corp. (PSE: JFC), the largest Asian food service company, opened a total of 502 stores in 2018, the highest number of new stores opened in a year in JFC’s 40-year history. System-wide sales, a measure of all sales to consumers, both from company owned and franchise stores, grew by 22% in the fourth […]
Continue reading…

 

Jollibee Sets Sight on the UAE

Manila—(PHStocks)—Jollibee Foods Corp.  (PSE: JFC), through its wholly owned subsidiary Golden Plate Pte Ltd (GPPL), signed a joint venture agreement with Golden Crown Foods LLC (GCFL) to establish a company that will own and operate Jollibee stores in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). GPPL shall own 49% of the company, while GCFL will own 51%. […]
Continue reading…

 

Jollibee Completes Acquisition of 55% of South China Fast Food Business

Pasig–(PHStocks)–Jollibee Foods Corporation (PSE: JFC), through its wholly owned subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte Ltd, completed on Friday, 9 March 2012, its acquisition of 55% of Guangxi San Pin Wang Food and Beverage Management Co. Ltd (San Pin Wang), which operates the San Pin Wang beef noodle business in South China. The remaining 45% is held by Guangxi […]
Continue reading…

 

Jollibee Completes Acquisition of 50% of Coffee, Asian Food Business

Manila–(PHStocks)–Jollibee Foods Corporation (PSE: JFC), through its wholly owned subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte Ltd (JWPL), completed today its acquisition of 50% share of the business of SuperFoods Group. This consists of a 49% share in SF Vung Tau Joint Stock Company, organized in Vietnam, and a 60% share in Blue Sky Holdings Ltd in Hong […]
Continue reading…