The PSEi increased by 0.71% or 51.41 to close today’s session at 7,275.62. The Mining and Oil index suffered a 1.3% decline amid continued weakness in crude prices. The Property index, on the other hand, led the gainers, posting a 1.49% gain. The wider All-Shares index rose by 0.66%.
Volume trading reached 2.27 billion, valued at PhP10.84 billion. There were 81 gainers against 94 losers, while 51 stocks were flat.
Top most active:
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PSE: TEL): PhP2,840.00, -0.14%
- Universal Robina Corp. (PSE: URC): PhP196.40, 1.24%
- BDO Unibank Inc. (PSE: BDO): PhP110.00, 2.52%
- Bloomberry Resorts Corp. (PSE: BLOOM): PhP12.60, 7.69%
- Ayala Land Inc. (PSE: ALI): PhP34.80, 0.87%
- Citystate Savings Bank Inc. (PSE: CSB): PhP14.00, 38.61%
- Philippine H2O Ventures Corp. (PSE: H2O): PhP5.06, 23.41%
- Primex Corp. (PSE: PRMX): PhP4.75, 21.79%
- PAL Holdings Inc. (PSE: PAL): PhP5.00, 19.90%
- Medco Holdings Inc. (PSE: MED): PhP0.445, 8.54%