I am sure most of you already know this, but for the sake of those who may be a bit confused as to why they are no longer seeing some companies/stock tickers at the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), here are some of the changes that I’ve tracked this year:
- 8990 Holdings Inc. (PSE: HOUSE) – Formerly IP-Converge Data Center Inc. (CLOUD)
- Apex Mining Company Inc.’s Class A and Class B (APXB) shares have been declassified into a single class of common shares using stock symbol APX.
- Da Vinci Capital Holdings Inc. (PSE: DAVIN) – Formerly Mariwasa Siam Holdings Inc. (MMI)
- Emperador Inc. (PSE: EMP) – Formerly Touch Solutions Inc. (TSI)
- Melco Crown (Philippines) Resorts Corp. (PSE: MCP) – Formerly Manchester International Holdings Corp. (Class A – MIH; and Class B – MIHB)
- Millenium Global Holdings Inc. (PSE: MG) – Formerly IPVG Corp. (IP)
- Now Corp. (PSE: NOW) – Formerly Information Capital Technology Ventures Inc. (ICTV)
- Highlands Prime Inc. (HP) and SM Development Corp. (SMDC) were consolidated into SM Prime Holdings Inc. (PSE: SMPH)
Please shoot me an email at richardATphstocksDOTcom for other changes I’ve missed.