Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks recover Wednesday, 5 July 2017, after two days of decline. The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) edged higher by 0.19% or 14.88 points to close today’s trading at 7,848.84. The wider all shares index gained 15.8 points to close at 4,712.7.
All counters are in the green, led by the Industrials, which posted an increase of 0.54%; followed by the Services sector, which gained 0.31.
Trading volume reached 1.6 billion today, valued at PhP6.46 billion. There were 114 gainers against 87 losers, while 43 stocks were unchanged.
- Jolliville Holdings Corp. (PSE: JOH): PhP6.90, 12.01%
- Starmalls Inc. (PSE: STR): PhP7.29, 11.98%
- LMG Chemicals Corp. (PSE: LMG): PhP3.99, 9.02%
- Century Properties Group Inc. (PSE: CPG): PhP0.62, 8.77%
- Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Inc. Non-Voting Perpetual – Series “3B” Preferred Shares (PSE: PNX3B): PhP113.40, 8%
- Empire East Land Holdings Inc. (PSE: ELI): PhP0.76, 7.04%
- Global-Estate Resorts Inc. (PSE: GERI): PhP1.35, 6.30%
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (PSE: WLCON): PhP8.48, 6.13%
- Leisure and Resorts World Corp. Warrants (PSE: LRW): PhP2.48, 5.98%
- Suntrust Home Developers Inc. (PSE: SUN): PhP0.94, 5.62%
- Manila Mining Corp. “A” (PSE: MA): PhP0.01, -9.09%
- Prime Media Holdings Inc. (PSE: PRIM): PhP1.16, -8.66%
- Bogo-Medellin Milling Co. (PSE: BMM): PhP105.60, -8.17%
- The Philodrill Corp. (PSE: OV): PhP0.012, -7.69%
- Vivant Corp. (PSE: VVT): PhP30.95, -7.20%
- Anchor Land Holdings Inc. (PSE: ALHI): PhP6.40, -5.88%
- Philippine Trust Co. (PSE: PTC): PhP121.00, -4.72%
- Pryce Corp. (PSE: PPC): PhP6.71, -4.69%
- Arthaland Corp. (PSE: ALCO): PhP1.13, -3.42%
- Manila Jockey Club Inc. (PSE: MJC): PhP2.27, -3.4%