Manila—(PHStocks)—Following a slight dip in the previous trading session, Philippine stocks recovered to close today’s market a little above the 8,000-point mark.
The mainboard Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) jumped by 1.19% or 93.72 points to close today’s session at 8,001.38. The wider All Shares index, meanwhile, went up by 0.94% to finish at 4,760.27.
All counters are in the green, led by the Financials index, which gained 1.57%. The Services counter closed 1.39% higher, while the Holding Firms index increased by 1.36%.
There were 1.098 billion shares, valued at PhP8.65 billion, that changed hands today. Gainers totaled 116, while decliners reached 80. Forty-three stocks closed flat.
- Marcventures Holdings Inc. (PSE: MARC): PhP2.11, 17.88%
- Manila Mining Corp. “B” (PSE: MAB): PhP0.012, 9.09%
- Manila Mining Corp. “A” (PSE: MA): PhP0.012, 9.09%
- Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (PSE: IMI): PhP11.38, 8.17%
- Pryce Corp. (PSE: PPC): PhP6.60, 7.84%
- Ever-Gotesco Resources & Holdings Inc. (PSE: EVER): PhP0.169, 7.64%
- Asiabest Group International Inc. (PSE: ABG): PhP30.95, 7.28%
- Now Corp. (PSE: NOW): PhP2.87, 5.90%
- ATN Holdings Inc. “B” (PSE: ATNB): PhP0.365, 5.80%
- Manila Broadcasting Co. (PSE: MBC): PhP16.90, 5.63%
- Philweb Corp. (PSE: WEB): PhP10.10, -12.78%
- Prime Media Holdings Inc. (PSE: PRIM): PhP0.95, -9.52%
- Transpacific Broadband Group International Inc. (PSE: TBGI): PhP1.90, -9.52%
- Oriental Petroleum and Minerals Corp. “A” (PSE: OPM): PhP0.01, -9.09%
- Swift Foods Inc. – Convertible Preferred (PSE: SFIP): PhP1.91, -9.05%
- Alsons Consolidated Resources Inc. (PSE: ACR): PhP1.63, -8.94%
- Philippine Estates Corp. (PSE: PHES): PhP0.37, -6.33%
- Dizon Copper Silver Mines Inc. (PSE: DIZ): PhP9.41, -4.95%
- Ionics Inc. (PSE: ION): PhP1.70, -4.49%
- Berjaya Philippines Inc. (PSE: BCOR): PhP5.55, -4.31%