Manila—(PHStocks)—The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index broke the 7,600 resistance level to set a new intraday record and an all-time high trading record this year. Buoyed by the positive market sentiment, the PSEi closed today’s trading at 7,630.57, up by 0.58% or 43.9 points.
The Financials index went up by 1.62%, followed by the Industrials, which gained 1.29%. The Mining & Oil index, on the other hand, extended its decline by 1.56%. The wider All Shares index rose by 0.42%.
Trading volume reached 2.38 billion, valued at PhP11.66 billion. Foreign buying reached PhP5.8 billion, while foreign selling totaled PhP6.21 billion.There were 104 gainers versus 91 decliners, while 38 stocks were flat.
- Security Bank Corp. (PSE: SECB): PhP149.00, 1.09%
- JG Summit Holdings Inc. (PSE: JGS): PhP63.90, -0.23%
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. (PSE: MBT): PhP98.50, 3.58%
- First Gen Corp. (PSE: FGEN): PhP29.50, 3.15%
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PSE: TEL): PhP2,970.00, -0.47%
- Concrete Aggregates Corp. “A” (PSE: CA): PhP58.65, 15%
- Philippine H2O Ventures Corp. (PSE: H2O): PhP4.95, 10%
- iRipple Inc. (PSE: RPL): PhP86.95, 8.82%
- Sta. Lucia Land Inc. (PSE: SLI): PhP0.90, 8.43%
- DFNN Inc. (PSE: DFNN): PhP6.95, 7.75%
- Imperial Resources Inc. “A” (PSE: IMP): PhP3.01, -32.51%
- Berjaya Philippines Inc. (PSE: BCOR): PhP22.60-19.29%
- Jolliville Holdings Corp. (PSE: JOH): PhP4.02, -16.25%
- Liberty Flour Mills Inc. (PSE: LFM): PhP37.00, -7.5%
- Euro-Med Laboratories Philippines Inc. (PSE: EURO): PhP1.58, -7.06%