Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks were up for the third consecutive trading day as investors flock to equities on optimistic market expectations.
The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index went up by 0.17% or 12.5 points to close trading at 7,344.23 on Tuesday, 2 December. All counters finished in the green, led by the Property (+0.57%) and Mining and Oil (0.55%) indices.
Trading volume reached 5.42 billion shares, valued at PhP8.91 billion. There were 83 gainers against 91 losers, while 56 stocks were flat. Foreign buying reached PhP5.05 billion, while foreign selling reached PhP5.09 billion, for a net outflow of PhP40 million.
Top most active:
- Universal Robina Corp. (PSE: URC): PhP196.10, 0.15%
- Ayala Corp. (PSE: AC): PhP690.00, 0.15%
- BDO Unibank Inc. (PSE: BDO): PhP109.40, 0.83%
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PSE: TEL): PhP2,992.00, 0%
- SM Prime Holdings Inc. (PSE: SMPH): PhP17.02, 0.24%
- Xurpas Inc. (PSE: X): PhP5.95, 49.87%
- City & Land Developers Inc. (PSE: LAND): PhP1.39, 13.01%
- Yehey! Corp. (PSE: YEHEY): PhP1.39, 11.20%
- Lepanto Consolidated Mining Co. “B” (PSE: LCB): PhP0.265, 7.29%
- Republic Glass Holdings Corp. (PSE: REG): PhP2.62, 6.94%
- Makati Finance Corp. (PSE: MFIN): PhP5.05, -15.83%
- DFNN Inc. (PSE: DFNN): PhP6.10, -12.10%
- iRipple Inc. (PSE: RPL): PhP45.00, -8.91%
- United Paragon Mining Corp. (PSE: UPM): PhP0.011, -8.33%
- Asia Amalgamated Holdings (PSE: AAA): PhP1.57, -6.55%