Manila—(PHStocks)—Philippine stocks slid amid profit taking Friday, 7 November. The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) index went down by 0.43% or 30.91 points to close the first trading week of November at 7,205.72.
All counters are back in the red, but—except for the Financials, which dropped by 1.01%, all remaining indices—losses were minimum. The Property index, for one, was just flat (-0.02%).
Trading volume totaled 4.44 billion, valued at PhP9.46 billion. There were 57 gainers against 121 losers, while 51 stocks were unchanged.
One of the top 10 gainers is the SSI Group Inc. (PSE: SSI). Debuting at PhP7.50, SSI closed its first trading session at PhP7.99—up by 6.53%.
Top most active:
- Bloomberry Resorts Corp. (PSE: BLOOM): PhP14.30, -7.74%
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. (PSE: TEL): PhP2,942.00, 0.75%
- Security Bank Corp. (PSE: SECB): PhP153.00, 2.00%
- Ayala Land Inc. (PSE: ALI): PhP34.70, 0.73%
- BDO Unibank Inc. (PSE: BDO): PhP101.80, -3.96%
- 2GO Group Inc. (PSE: 2GO): PhP2.50, 9.65%
- Manila Mining Corp. “A” (PSE: MA): PhP0.016, 6.67%
- SSI Group Inc. (PSE: SSI): PhP7.99, 6.53%
- Boulevard Holdings Inc. (PSE: BHI): PhP0.089, 5.95%
- Now Corp. (PSE: NOW): PhP0.64, 4.92%
- Nickel Asia Corp. (PSE: NIKL): PhP44.05, 4.14%
- Emperador Inc. (PSE: EMP): PhP11.00, 3.19%
- SOCResources Inc. (PSE: SOC): PhP1.03, 3.00%
- AG Finance Inc. (PSE: AGF): PhP4.50, 2.97%
- Macay Holdings Inc. (PSE: MACAY): PhP46.95, 2.96%
- Unioil Resources & Holdings Co. Inc. (PSE: UNI): PhP0.41, -12.77%
- Wellex Industries Inc. (PSE: WIN): PhP0.27, -8.47%
- PAL Holdings Inc. (PSE: PAL): PhP3.65, -8.29%
- Lepanto Consolidated Mining Co. “A” (PSE: LC): PhP0.285, -8.06%
- Asian Terminals Inc. (PSE: ATI): PhP11.54, -7.97%
- Bloomberry Resorts Corp. (PSE: BLOOM): PhP14.3, -7.74%
- Forum Pacific Inc. (PSE: FPI): PhP0.43, -7.53%
- Discovery World Corp. (PSE: DWC): PhP1.86, -7.00%
- Greenergy Holdings Inc. (PSE: GREEN): PhP0.42, -6.67%
- Island Information and Technology Inc. (PSE: IS): PhP0.73, -6.41%