1. Approval of the Corporation’s Audited Financial Statements for the year 2013 as endorsed by the Audit Committee on a meeting held April 03, 2014.
2. Approval of the Board for the allocation of ten (10%) cash dividends from the Company’s unrestricted retained earnings and the authority of Mr. Rafael G. Yaptinchay, Treasurer to declare and set record and payment date.
3. The resolution approving the Amendment of the Company’s Articles of Incorporation to include the Authority of the Company to secure and guarantee loans.
4. Scheduling of the Corporation’s Annual Stockholders Meeting on 25 June 2014 at 09:30 with May 30,2014 as the record date for purposes of the meeting.
5. Approval of the AGENDA for the forthcoming Annual Stockholders Meeting.
6. Ratification and Approval by the Board of Directors for the Incorporation of Century Properties Hotel and Leisure, Inc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPGI.