The iFXEXPO Asia is set to take place January 23-24, 2013 at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel in Macau.
The iFXEXPO Asia is the next of a series of expos focused on the retail Forex and Binary Option industry. The expo aims to connect leading technology and liquidity providers with Forex, binary brokerages, banks, affiliates, introducing brokers and white label partners.
“The iFXEXPO Asia is a continuation of our successful iFXEXPO International event which was held in Cyprus last May. We attracted over 40 exhibitors and over 1,100 attendees,”said Gal Ron CEO, ConversionPros.
The extensive two-day program includes several panels focusing on the latest trends and developments within the South East Asian region and will cover topics such as marketing, liquidity and more. There will also be over 60 exhibitors offering various services and solutions.
Over 60 exhibitors from all over the world will be participating and over 1,200 attendees from the region are expected to attend. “Even before the launch, the response from industry providers and attendees has been overwhelming,” said Michael Greenberg, CEO, Forex Magnates.
Why attend the iFXEXPO Asia
- The largest financial B2B convention
- Connecting service providers and brokers
- Over 1,000 senior executive attendees
- Over 50 exhibitors from around the world
- Speakers from the industry’s largest firms
- Socialize with the industry’s leading executives
- Platform for service providers & forex brokers
- Meet international affiliates & introducing brokers
- Learn industry trends and new developments
- Attend panels and lectures from leading firms
- Network with leading industry firms & executives
Registration is now open and there are just a few remaining sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available.
For more information, please visit www.ifxexpo.com.