Manila–(PHStocks)–Local shares extended their rally on Monday, 5 March, as the mainboard Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) gained 0.28% to close at historic high 5,030.58 points.
The Property index, which was up 3.47% week-on-week, further went up by 2.19% at the close of the trading day, while the Mining and Oil sector gained 1.85%.
Trading volume reached 5.01 billion, valued at PhP5.51 billion. Ninety-two stocks advanced, 71 stocks declined, while 40 remained flat.
Below are the top 10 gainers for the day:
1. Marcventures Holdings Inc. (PSE: MARC): PhP3.12, +22.35%
2. GLOBALPORT 900 Inc. (PSE: PORT): PhP23.00, +21.69%
3. Touch Solutions Inc. (PSE: TSI): PhP3.92, +11.36%
4. Manchester International Holdings Unlimited Corp. “B” (PSE: MIHB): PhP2.64, +10.92%
5. Philippine Estates Corp. (PSE: PHES): PhP0.61, +10.91%
6. MJC Investments Corp. (PSE: MJIC): PhP2.50, +8.7%
7. IRC Properties Inc. (PSE: IRC): PhP1.78, +8.54%
8. Wellex Industries Inc. (PSE: WIN): PhP0.40, +8.11%
9. Oriental Peninsula Resources Group Inc. (PSE: ORE): PhP6.12, +7.75%
10. Forum Pacific Inc. (PSE: FPI): PhP0.285, +7.55%