Manila–(PHStocks)–The bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) slightly wiped off some of the gains last Friday, ending the first market day of the week at 4,644.49 points, down 0.76%. All counters except the Services Index dropped at the close of the market, led by the Industrials segment’s 2.65% decline.
The Services sector, on the other hand, grew up 2.89 points to 1,731.16.
There were 8.1 billion shares changing hands today, valued at PhP7.32 billion. There were only 48 gainers against 113 losers, while 42 stocks remained flat.
Below are the top 10 gainers for the day:
1. LMG Chemicals Corporation (PSE: LMG): PhP4.48, +48.84%
2. Imperial Resources Inc. “B” (PSE: IMPB): PhP41.00, +38.51%
3. DFNN Inc. (PSE: DFNN): PhP7.65, +21.82%
4. Imperial Resources, Inc. “A” (PSE: IMP): PhP9.00, +20%
5. AGP Industrial Corporation (PSE: AGP): PhP36.30, +17.86%
6. Highlands Prime, Inc. (PSE: HP): PhP1.50, +13.64%
7. Unioil Resources & Holdings Company Inc. (PSE: UNI): PhP0.30, +13.21%
8. ATS Consolidated (ATSC) Inc. (PSE: ATS): PhP1.48, +10.45%
9. Asia Amalgamated Holdings Corporation (PSE: AAA) PhP5.70, +9.62%
10. Easycall Communications Philippines, Inc. (PSE: ECP) PhP2.25, +8.17%